Santa Claus is coming to... The Grange
Join us at our fabulous two-day Christmas Market for unique, good-quality gifts, food, mulled wine and entertainment. A visit to Father Christmas in his grotto is included in the entry price* (although donations on the day will be gratefully received and will help to change the lives of more deaf people)!
Plus... Every visit to the Hearing Dogs Christmas Market will help Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to change the lives of more deaf children and adults.
What can you expect?
- A fabulously festive atmosphere
- Unique gifts you won't find on the high street, including craft and food gifts
- Mulled wine & Rebellion Beer
- Santa's grotto - a visit to Santa is included in the entry price*, although donations will be gratefully received
- Delicious food vendors
- Live music from local bands and choirs
- Well-behaved dogs (on leads) are welcome
Come along to our Christmas Market - we have a large variety of stalls for you to pick up some gifts for your family and friends (and maybe one or two treats for yourself!)
Where, when, how much?
Saturday 25 November & Sunday 26 November 2023
The Grange, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9NS
Saturday - 11am-4pm
Sunday - 11am-4pm
Children (5-16 years): £3
Under 5s: Free
Concessions (over 65s and students): £3
Family tickets (2 adults 2 children): £15
More information on the Christmas Market
- would like more information
- would be interested in having a stall at any future events
please call us on 01844 348100 or by email on email@example.com
*A visit to Santa's grotto is included in the entry price however donations are much appreciated and will all help change the lives of deaf people. Santa's grotto can be very popular - short queues may form at busy times.