Join us for some festive family fun at our Christmas Market on Saturday 30 November & Sunday 1 December. With such a wide range of stalls, you're sure to find that paw-fect gift for a loved one (or even yourself).
Santa Claus is coming to... The Grange
Join us at our fabulous two-day Christmas Market for unique, good-quality gifts, food and entertainment. You'll get a free cup of mulled punch and a visit to Father Christmas in his grotto is included in the entry price*!
Plus... Every visit to the Hearing Dogs Christmas Market will help Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to change the lives of more deaf children and adults.
What can you expect?
- A fabulously festive atmosphere
- Unique gifts you won't find on the high street, including craft and food gifts
- A free cup of mulled punch
- Santa's grotto - a visit to Santa is included in the entry price!*
- Delicious food
- Well-behaved dogs (on leads) are welcome
Come along to our Christmas Market - we have a large variety of stalls for you to pick up some gifts for your family and friends (and maybe one or two treats for yourself!)
Where, when, how much?
Saturday 30 November & Sunday 1 December 2019
The Grange, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9NS
Saturday - 11am-5pm
Sunday - 11am-4pm
Concessions (over 65s and students): £4
Under 16s: Free
Tickets will be available on the gate.
More information on the Christmas Market
- would like more information
- would be interested in having a stall at any future events
please call us on 01844 348181 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
*A visit to Santa's grotto is included in the entry price and as such he can be very popular - short queues may form at busy times