We have two different options for your organisation to name a puppy, take a look below!
Name a puppy
At Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, we breed many of our own puppies to ensure their welfare and to monitor whether they have the right temperaments and qualities to create potential new hearing dogs.
For £10,000, your company can name a puppy* and will receive the following:
- Information about your puppy and their birth certificate - once a puppy is available.
- 'Pup-dates' on your puppy's progress at around 6 months, 12 months and 18 months old, including images and key details on their development.
- A personalised sponsorship scheme as you will be the only one sponsoring this particular puppy.
*Please note - the chosen puppy name is subject to approval by our operations team, who ensure it is appropiate and deaf friendly.
Lifetime Partnership Package
If you are thinking of supporting us in a more substantial way, why not consider making a donation towards a lifetime partnership? It costs £40,000 to create and provide life-long support to each hearing dog partnership and we would be most grateful to your company if you chose to help us ensure the success of a partnership.
For £40,000, your company will receive the following:
- The chance to name your puppy and receive a birth certificate along with updates at 6, 12 and 18 months old.
- A certificate when the puppy passes their Hearing Dog Accreditation.
- Annual updates on the partnership (we encourage our recipients to provide updates on their partnership but, please note, that they are under no obligation to do so).
- A personalised sponsorship scheme, as you will be the only one sponsoring this particular puppy.
If you would like to get in touch, please contact: Jo Wengler, Fundraising Relationships Manager