How your donations are spent
To say that Hearing Dogs could not exist without the generosity of our incredible supporters is no exaggeration. We do not receive any government funding and rely solely on our kind supporters who give to Hearing Dogs through so many ways. We’re so grateful to each and every one of you!
Every donation you make helps us to:
- Fund our important breeding scheme to ensure a high quality of hearing dog puppies
- Train, support and care for our adorable hearing dog pups
- Provide invaluable support, information and care for deaf people applying for hearing dogs
- Look after our working hearing dogs and their deaf recipients for life
- Cover the essential costs for fundraising and proper financial management
Find out how your donations are spent
Here are a few examples of how your money helps
£10 pays for a selection of essential training aids for our hearing dogs and puppies.
£20 supports a soundwork training session where a hearing dog learns key sounds and danger signals.
£30 provides a hearing dog with its distinctive jacket and lead slip bringing visibility to an otherwise invisible disability.
£100 buys training equipment for The Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Awards that ensure hearing dogs have excellent behaviour.
£500 provides a whelping pen giving hearing dog mums the best possible environment to raise the next generation of hearing dogs.
£1,000 pays for agility equipment including weave poles, seesaw, table top, tunnels and A-frame to keep dogs in training fit and healthy.
£1,500 supports a hearing dog partnership for a year.