Hearing Dogs Free Will Service
What is the Free Will Service?
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People are working closely with Farewill, the UK’s largest online will-writing specialists and winners of the National Will Writing Firm of the Year 2019 and 2020, to offer a free online Will-writing service which normally costs £90.
With their expert help, you can quickly and securely write your Will in the comfort of your own home, then have it checked by a specialist to make sure all your wishes are clear – all for free. You will then need to print and sign in front of two witnesses to make it legally binding.
We recognise that providing for your family, friends and loved ones will always come first. There is no obligation to leave a gift to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People if you use this service, but if you do choose to remember us, thank you. Your gift will help us towards our goal of a time where no deaf person feels alone.
How to use our online free Will service
- Consider who you want to remember
Think about the people and causes you care about and how you would like to remember them in your Will
- Write your free Will
Click here to get started. You will be taken step by step through the Will-writing process with professional support from Farewill – it should take no more than 30 minutes
- Enter the code hearingdogs-web at the check-out
This code allows you to claim your Will for free. It’s simple!
- This free service is available for a limited time to our supporters in England and Wales (unfortunately not Scotland and Northern Ireland due to different laws)
- A team of friendly experts from Farewill are available 7 days a week for support, through LiveChat messaging or by phone
- Online Wills may not be appropriate for all circumstances
- For a free guide to making a Will, please click here