Volunteer at our Great British Dog Walks
Held in 12 picturesque locations across the UK, Hearing Dogs' Great British Dog Walks continue to raise funds and awareness for Hearing Dogs. To ensure the event runs smoothly, we need a dedicated group of volunteers to support us at each walk.
There are a variety of volunteer tasks available including:
- helping with set up & take down of the event
- marshalling the route
- helping at the registration tent
- manning and helping on fundraising & activity stalls
- carparking duty
- photography - find out more about this role here!
- promotion volunteers - help us spread the word and with marketing for the GDBW in the local area
Volunteers should ideally be available for the full day, 9am-4pm (times may vary). You will have full support from the local Community Fundraising Manager and be briefed beforehand.
Please register your interest using our enquiry form and we will be in touch. Thank you.
We are looking for volunteers to help at our walks at the following locations: