The London Marathon 2024
The 2024 TCS London Marathon will take place on Sunday 21st April and you can take on this iconic marathon whilst supporting more deaf people to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life!
Sunday 21st April 2024
Did you enter the public ballot?
The London Marathon online console for registering ballot places has now closed. If you were lucky enough to receive a ballot place and would like to run in aid of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, please do get in touch!
If you were unsuccessful in the ballot then we do have a limited number of guranteed charity places for the iconic race, and would love to have you join Team Hearing Dogs.
Register your interest by clicking the relevant button.
Why join Team Hearing Dogs?
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- cheer point along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated team
- the satisfaction of knowing you're helping deaf people leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life