What to expect
- Free bandana - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, there’s nothing better. Plus, it’s great, and it’s British!
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a certificate to say thank you!
Munden Estate: the important details
When: Sunday 17 March 2019
Where: Munden Estate, Watford, WD25 9DB
Walk start time: 11am
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 6km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: The walk is within a beautiful country estate through parklands, woods and across farmland. Both walks are challenging as they take in grass or dirt tracks and parts are across ploughed fields. Neither of the routes are suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
Parking: Free parking for all walkers
More: New venue for 2019. A beautiful country estate set in rural Hertfordshire.
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Rachel Clarke, Community Fundraising Manager for Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge and North East London