What to expect
- Free bandana with every adult ticket - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, it’s great and it’s British! (incurs an additional fee)
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to say thank you!
Kedleston Hall: the important details
When: Saturday 11 May 2019
Where: Kedleston Hall, Derby, DE22 5JH
Walk start time: 6pm
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: A mix of hard standing, grass, uneven under foot in place and some hilly sections
Parking: Parking available onsite and included
More: This is an evening walk. Activities will be held before the walk takes place. The cafe will be open until 6pm. Our walk will start promptly at 6pm and finish at approx. 8:30pm. Anyone arriving AFTER the walk has left the starting point will not be permitted to join the route for health and safety resaons. Although the walk is due to be finished by dusk, it may be slightly darker in the wooded areas so please do bring a torch or head torch if you'd like to.
Get sponsored and help this pup!
We’d really love for you or your dog to be sponsored, because every penny raised will help Troy become an amazing hearing dog – and help more deaf people leave loneliness behind.*
If you raise over £50, we will send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to say thank you!
*Any extra money raised will help train more hearing dogs.
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Vicky Ryan, Community Fundraising Manager for the West Midlands