What to expect
- Free bandana - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, there’s nothing better. Plus, it’s great, and it’s British!
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a certificate to say thank you!
Ickworth Park: the important details
When: Sunday 12 May 2019
Where: Ickworth Park, Horringer, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5QE
Walk start time: 11am
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: Only the 3km route is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs
Parking: Free parking available
More: This Great British Dog Walk will feature craft stalls, a BBQ, dog agility and games as well as the National Trust cafe on site.
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Rachel Clarke, Community Fundraising Manager for Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge and North East London