What to expect
- Free bandana with every adult ticket - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, it’s great and it’s British! (incurs an additional fee)
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to say thank you!
Eastnor Castle: the important details
When: Sunday 14 April 2019
Where: Eastnor Castle, Eastnor, Ledbury, HR8 1RN
Walk start time: 11am
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: Parts of the family route are suitable for pushchairs, please contact us for further information if you have mobility issues as sections of the route are along grassy paths. The scenic route is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
Parking: Free onsite parking
More: This very dog friendly venue are opening their doors to the Great British Dog Walk in 2019. Participants are advised to follow road signs rather than satnav as the postcode will place you away from the castle. Please use the main car park - on Clencher's Mill lane not the main gates on A438 as this will take you to the wrong car park.
Get sponsored and help this pup!
We’d really love for you or your dog to be sponsored, because every penny raised will help Troy become an amazing hearing dog – and help more deaf people leave loneliness behind.*
If you raise over £50, we will send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to say thank you!
*Any extra money raised will help train more hearing dogs.
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Vicky Ryan, Community Fundraising Manager for the West Midlands