What to expect
- Free bandana - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, there’s nothing better. Plus, it’s great, and it’s British!
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a certificate to say thank you!
Culden Faw Estate: the important details
When: Sunday 28 April 2019
Where: Culden Faw Estate, The Henley Showground, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 3AP
Walk start time: 11am
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 4km (Family Route) or 7km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: Woodland walk with some steep slopes, not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs
Parking: Free parking available
More: The estate is private grounds and not generally open to the public. There is an abundance of wildlife including different varieties of deer and wallabies
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Nicholas Orpin, Community Fundraising manager for South East and South West London