What to expect
- Free bandana - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, there’s nothing better. Plus, it’s great, and it’s British!
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a certificate to say thank you!
Burton Constable Hall: the important details
When: Saturday 27 April 2019
Where: Burton Constable, Skirlaugh, East Yorkshire, HU11 4LN
Walk start time: 8km walk will start at 11am and the 3km walk will start at 11.30am.
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: Some muddy and uneven sections
Parking: Free parking available
More: Your chance to explore the historic gardens and parkland of this stunning Elizabethan gem.
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Lucy Ward, Community Fundraising Manager for North East England
01759 322255 / 07769 901292