What to expect
- Free bandana - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, there’s nothing better. Plus, it’s great, and it’s British!
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a certificate to say thank you!
Belvoir Castle: the important details
When: Sunday 26 May 2019
Where: Belvoir Castle, Woolsthrope Road, Grantham, NG32 1PE
Walk start time: 8km walk will start at 11am and the 3km walk will start at 11.30am.
Cost: Adults: £10 online, £12 on the day, Children (under 16): free
Distance: 3km (Family Route) or 8km (Scenic Route)
Terrain: 8km route has some steep/muddy sections and stiles
Parking: Free parking available
More: Join us at the stunning ancestral home of the Dukes of Rutland and enjoy amazing views of this fairytale castle set in the beautiful Vale of Belvoir
A great day out for all the family!
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
The event organiser!
For more information about this walk please contact the event organiser using the details below.
Lucy Ward, Community Fundraising Manager for North East England
01759 322255 / 07769 901292