The Great British Dog Walk is a fun, annual event that raises funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People. More details will be announced soon – please check back on this page.
We will have:
- Fun-filled dog walks across the UK
- Picturesque locations
- Working hearing dogs at the walks, who you can meet
- Fun and educational activities for kids
- Stalls with gifts and refreshments
By signing up and getting sponsored to take part, you’ll be one of hundreds raising funds to create hearing dog partnerships that will change deaf people’s lives. Together, we can see a time when no deaf person feels alone.
The Great British Dog Walk returns in Spring 2024, the walks confirmed so far are:
- Munden Estate, near Watford – Sunday 24 March
- Belvoir Castle, Nottinghamshire – Sunday 21 April
- Canonteign Falls, Exeter – Sunday 21 April
- Lyme Park, Cheshire – Sunday 28 April
- Waddesdon Manor, Bucks – Sunday 28 April
- Raby Castle, Co.Durham – Sunday 5 May
- Ightham Mote, Seven Oaks – Saturday 11 May
- Ickworth, Suffolk – Sunday 12 May
- Weston Park, Shropshire – Sunday 19 May
- Bodiam Castle, East Sussex – Sunday 19 May
Tickets for the Great British Dog Walk will go on sale before Christmas. If you would like to be notified when they go on sale, please fill in your email using the form below.