What to expect
- Free bandana with every adult ticket - Every four-legged friend gets a free bandana so they’ll look even cuter.
- Meet a hearing dog - Find out how deaf people have reconnected with life.
- Tea and cake - Before evening walks or after daytime walks, it’s great and it’s British! (incurs an additional fee)
- Fun for dogs - We’re all about dogs! Depending on which walk you take part in, we have dog agility, shows and games.
- If you ask people to sponsor you or your dog, and raise more than £50, we’ll send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to say thank you!
When you support The Great British Dogs Walk you help deaf people leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life.
"It’s lovely to see so many local people with their dogs supporting such a wonderful charity. Hearing Dogs help deaf people leave loneliness behind, and the Great British Dog Walk is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the work they do as well as getting your dog sponsored to help raise vital funds." - Rachel Riley, TV presenter
A great day out for all the family!
Get sponsored and help this pup!
We’d really love for you or your dog to be sponsored, because every penny raised will help Troy become an amazing hearing dog – and help more deaf people leave loneliness behind.*
If you raise over £50, we will send you a special Great British Dog Walk certificate to say thank you!
*Any extra money raised will help train more hearing dogs.
Behind the scenes of The Great British Dog Walk
Watch this short video to get a flavour of the fun you can have if you sign up for The Great British Dog Walk.