Company payroll giving
Company payroll giving is a great way to make regular donations to Hearing Dogs through your workplace. Many employers now operate a payroll giving scheme which allows you to make a regular monthly donation to a charity of your choice.
This scheme offers:
- the opportunity to make regular donations from your salary before tax
- the chance to give more for less: for a basic rate tax-payer every pound given only costs you 80p, and is even less for a higher rate tax payer
- the opportunity for Hearing Dogs to plan our activities sustainably, knowing that we are supported by regular donations
- you the ability to keep track of your donations, you can increase, decrease or stop your donations by informing your workplace payroll team whenever you choose
- an easy way to give, after completing a simple form your payroll team and affiliated payroll giving scheme will do all the work
Some employers even match their employees’ donations, enabling you to double your gift to us.
If you are interested in providing tax effective support to help us create life-changing parnerships like, please ask your payroll or HR team for advice on joining or starting a scheme.
More details about payroll giving can be found by visiting the HMRC site.