Marketing & Fundraising Production Manager
|Job title||Marketing & Fundraising Production Manager|
|Location||The Grange, Saunderton|
|Hours||Full time working 35 hours per week|
|Salary||£31,500 per annum|
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People train clever dogs to help deaf people leave behind loneliness and re-connect with life. This role is based our beautiful centre nestled among the idyllic Chiltern Hills. Join our friendly team of over 200 staff and 3,000 volunteers who offer life changing independence to deaf people through the provision of specially trained hearing dogs. .
The role involves ensuring the successful production of marketing, fundraising and digital projects across the External Relations team. You will be expected to deliver your own projects, and line-manage the Production Team (made up of the Communications Executive and in-house Designer) and the Digital and Website Executive.
To be successful in this role you will need:-
- Strong editing and proofing skills with a strong design eye.
- Excellent communication skills, building rapport and communicating effectively.
- The ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of managing a team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Excellent project management skills, efficiently managing time and resources to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing the production of print and digital activity with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply for this role please send your CV, a brief covering letter explaining why you are a great fit for this role and two examples of projects you have managed (one print and one digital) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the role, please contact Lynne Taylor on 01844 348100.
Closing date for this role: 17th April.
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People is committed to ensuring that children, young people and vulnerable adults who come into contact with our staff and volunteers are treated with respect, and are free from all forms of abuse or mistreatment. We are committed to ensuring that all staff and volunteers are aware of their responsibilities, and have the knowledge and skills necessary to promote and maintain the welfare and safety of those with whom they come into contact.