Volunteers' Week 2020 - Rainbow Pups
Posted by Victoria Leedham
During these strange and difficult times, the rainbow has been a symbol of hope, strength and unity, especially when it comes to expressing gratitude for our amazing health care and other key workers.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, our volunteers have been posting heart-warming messages and pictures to our social media pages that have spread great happiness and positivity amongst the Hearing Dogs community.
Here’s a small gallery of some of our favourites...
1. Poodle puppy Peppa looks to a brighter future.
2. There was only one way to decorate the nursery for hearing dog mum Tia, who gave birth to her litter of Labrador pups during lockdown.
3. From those plaintive puppy dog eyes to the magical rainbow, this photo of Zyla went directly to our hearts.
4. River listened to advice and knew that staying at home would save lives.
5. “Red and yellow and pink and green. Purple and orange and blue. I can sing a rainbow,” says stunning Spaniel Jenny.
6. Awww, gorgeous Josie looks like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
7. Thank you NHS. Mario takes a moment to reflect.
Thank you to our wonderful volunteers who have shared extra-special photos like these almost every day. These images have kept spirits lifted, spread a little happiness and brought our Hearing Dogs family even closer together.
Share this post with your friends
Psst! Don’t miss all the latest Hearing Dogs news…
- Updates on how we train our dogs and how they change deaf people’s lives.
- A monthly dose of Cute Corner – a post dedicated to our adorable puppies!
- Behind-the-scenes stories and photos.
- News of upcoming events and ways you can help us create more hearing dogs.
All comments are moderated