Don't miss us on Facebook!
Posted by Sarah O'Brien
Facebook is changing - and it might mean you don't see our photos, videos, stories or updates anymore in your home feed. Here is a way to make sure you keep Hearing Dogs in your feed.
By clicking on the 'See first' settings on our Facebook page, you will be able to get Hearing Dogs' Facebook posts as the first thing in your newsfeed. It's very easy to change and it's not a permanent setting - you can always switch it off.
If you would like to make sure you don't miss our updates, please take a look at the following instructions:
- Go onto our Facebook page
- Click or hover on the 'Following' button underneath our cover image
- Then click 'See first' - it's that simple!
You can also do this on your mobile:
Take a look at the instructions in the photo below:
If you have any questions please leave a comment below - and thank you!
Share this post with your friends
Psst! Don’t miss all the latest Hearing Dogs news…
- Updates on how we train our dogs and how they change deaf people’s lives.
- A monthly dose of Cute Corner – a post dedicated to our adorable puppies!
- Behind-the-scenes stories and photos.
- News of upcoming events and ways you can help us create more hearing dogs.
All comments are moderated