10 puppies to fall in love with on Valentine's Day
Posted by Matt Sadler
Fall in love with a super-cute hearing dog puppy this Valentine's Day. Ten of the most adorable little faces you will see all day.
1. Rico has just started his hearing dog training
2. All smiles for Kooper and mum Ronnie
3. Cockapoo Flora with the most adorable head tilt
4. Shamus has already mastered those puppy-dog eyes
5. Robyn loves a cuddle
6. Tigger proved to be a natural at his first hearing dog training class
7. Ludo putting his best foot (paw) forward
8. Maxwell decided the toy box was meant for him instead
9. Siblings Caddie (left) and Chloe are just too cute
10. Wilbur knows how to get all those treats
Meet the pups in our Puppy Training Scheme
These cute puppies are training to become life-changers. Sponsor them for £3 a month and follow their journey as they learn how to help a deaf person.
Share this post with your friends
Psst! Don’t miss all the latest Hearing Dogs news…
Would you like to know more about us, our dogs and our amazing community? We have a free monthly e-newsletter that we send out to 15,000 of our fantastic friends. It would be great if you joined, too.
- Updates on how we train our dogs and how they change deaf people’s lives.
- A monthly dose of our adorable puppies!
- Behind-the-scenes stories and photos.
- News of upcoming events and ways you can help us create more hearing dogs.
All comments are moderated