Only look at these 22 adorable puppies if you're having a bad day
Posted by Sarah O'Brien
Welcome to an extra special Cute Corner!
We’ve all had one of those days, haven’t we? A day when nothing seems to be going your way and you’re in a pretty miserable mood. Nothing can cheer you up. Nothing, except for 22 adorable puppies!
If you’re in a good mood today then get ready to stop reading. But before you do make sure you bookmark this post for when you need some emergency cuteness. And if you’re in a bad mood hopefully our super cute hearing dog puppies can lift your spirits.
Let us know if they’ve helped!
1. First to try and cheer you up is fluffy Tumble and his adorable smile.
2. Next to try is Ruffles and his big puppy dog eyes.
3. Not smiling yet? Here's a three-week-old hearing dog puppy getting their first manicure.
4. How can you have a bad day when puppy Oakley is so happy to see you?
5. And there's nothing like seeing a mother's love to put you in a good mood.
6. Not sure why, but we get the feeling Loki is enjoying his trip to the beach.
7. Oh dear. Maybe Mabel is having a bad day too. Anyone for a cuddle?
8. Must. Not. Blink.
9. We don't think Nero's too keen on his trainer's new hair cut.
10. There's nothing like a cuddle with your favourite toy to cheer you up.
11. Hearing dog puppy Jess loved playing in the Autumn leaves when she was little.
12. She still does. Maybe a little too much.
13. These hearing dog puppy siblings have perfected their posing at just four-weeks-old.
14. What dog loves to take bubble baths? A shampoodle! Hahahahaha.
15. Even hearing dogs have little annoying brothers.
16. If this two-hour-old puppy doesn't cheer you up, nothing will.
17. This is possibly the cutest family photo of all time.
18.Cheeky Pepe reckons he's cuter than you.
19. We think hearing dog puppy Berry needs to work on his hide-and-seek techniques.
20. How can you not smile at hearing dog puppy Aslan's smile?
21. These two look they're up to no good. But they also look very cute doing it.
22. And finally, Yorkie has almost perfected his pose for the camera. Almost.
Share this post with your friends
Meet the pups in our Puppy Training Scheme
These cute puppies are training to become life-changers. Sponsor them from £4 a month and follow their journey as they learn how to help a deaf person.
Psst! Don’t miss all the latest Hearing Dogs news…
Would you like to know more about us, our dogs and our amazing community? We have a free monthly e-newsletter that we send out to 30,000 of our fantastic friends. It would be great if you joined, too.
- Updates on how we train our dogs and how they change deaf people’s lives.
- A monthly dose of our adorable puppies!
- Behind-the-scenes stories and photos.
- News of upcoming events and ways you can help us create more hearing dogs.
All comments are moderated