Hearing dogs get into the Christmas spirit!
Posted by Lisa Meller
Throughout November and December our volunteers have been sharing photos of how their pups have been getting into the Christmas spirit. Whether it be a trainee hearing dog posing proudly next to some decorations, or playing with a new toy, or learning that the Christmas tree is not to be used for an indoors ‘hurry up’ (!) these photos have brightened everyone’s spirits and have certainly given us all a much-needed festive feeling.
Here are some of our hearing dogs-in-training who would like to show you what they have been loving most about Christmas...
1. Carson is extremely proud of the way his volunteers have decorated the Christmas tree.
2. William got to meet a larger-than-life Santa whilst out shopping. Who's a lucky boy!
3. "Are you sure there's only one window to open per day?" Gwen's favourite part of Christmas has without question been her doggy advent calendar.
4. No sign of his ol' pal Merrythought, but Harley is eager to introduce you all to his new festive friends...
5. Biscuit has loved helping to make personalised dog-friendly Christmas Crackers!
6. Lady thinks the baubles on her garden tree are rather stylish, and so do we!
7. Boop! George makes friends with a snowman.
8. I'm the star in this house if you don't mind thinks Ziggy...
9. Any takers? Otto is waiting patiently for a Christmas kiss under the mistletoe.
10. Dobby takes guarding the Christmas presents very seriously.
11. Mocha has been hard at work as one of Santa's elves!
12. I think we can all agree that Nancy's an absolute cracker.
13. Good girl Sandy. You can open your stocking soon!
14. Chester would like to wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas.
Thank you to our wonderful volunteers for sharing such brilliant photos and doing so much to keep everyone's spirits raised during this very unusual Christmastime.
Share this post with your friends
All comments are moderated