16 things every Labrador lover knows
Posted by Matt Sadler
From puppies through to big boys and girls, here are 16 things every Labrador lover will know all too well.
1. No matter how hard you try, it is physically impossible not to smile at a Labrador puppy - they are just the cutest.
2. They will eat you out of house and home.
3. You're now capable of running the London Marathon after all that extra exercise you're getting.
4. You're guaranteed to get a hero's welcome home every day.
5. They just want to be good boys and girls...
6. Except for when they're 'helping out' in the garden
7. Did we mention they love their food?
8. Any time is play time!
9. You're all too familiar with this face.
10. Water, water, everywhere - your car is guaranteed to get a soaking as Labradors are the Olympic swimming gold medalists of the dog world.
11. You're used to having no personal space. Despite having the whole room to relax in, Labradors love sitting on your feet and leaning on you.
12. You've grown to love the very strange noises they make when they're happy.
13. No need for counting sheep here! Any time, any place, any position - Labradors will fall asleep anywhere.
14. Not only are they your best friend, but they are also a dog's best buddy.
Oops, wrong photo, try this one instead.
15. They are your emergency babysitter. Well, maybe not quite, but Labradors are the perfect dog if you have children.
16. Loving, intelligent and loyal, Labradors are amazing hearing dogs.
Sponsor a puppy and change a deaf person's life
These cute puppies are training to become life-changers. Sponsor them from £3 a month and follow their journey as they learn how to help a deaf person.
Share this post with your friends
Psst! Don’t miss all the latest Hearing Dogs news…
Would you like to know more about us, our dogs and our amazing community? We have a free monthly e-newsletter that we send out to 30,000 of our fantastic friends. It would be great if you joined, too.
- Updates on how we train our dogs and how they change deaf people’s lives.
- A monthly dose of our adorable puppies!
- Behind-the-scenes stories and photos.
- News of upcoming events and ways you can help us create more hearing dogs.
All comments are moderated