To enter, simply go to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/hearing.dogs and share your photo. Feel free to invite your family and friends to enter the competition too.
How to share your photo
The winner will receive an 18-month Puppy Sponsorship of one of our new sponsor puppies, Harper or Farley, worth £100, which includes a welcome pack, soft toy puppy and regular puppy updates.
What are the judges looking for?
- A picture of your dog with, or opening, their Christmas present.
- We are not looking for pictures of dogs dressed up in Christmas attire.
- The judges will pick their favourite photograph that meets these criteria. The judges decision is final.
The winning photo will be announced on Facebook in January. We will also leave a comment on the winning photo with details of how to claim your prize. So, get festive snapping!
Terms and Conditions
The closing date for entries for the competition is midnight on 13 January 2012.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man, except for employees of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via Facebook by posting on our wall (www.facebook.com/hearing.dogs).
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The competition will be judged internally by Hearing Dogs for Deaf People staff. The winner will be notified via a comment on Facebook within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight on 13 January 2012).
9. One entrant shall win a Puppy Sponsorship package, worth £100, for the period of 18-months. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The winner will be notified via a comment on their submitted photo entry.
10. We reserve the right to withdraw any images which we deem to be inappropriate or derogatory, without notice.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
14. Please contact Steve Heyes via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.